New Students: 1st week unlimited: $20
(Local residents only please)
Drop-in class: $20
Full-Time Students (with school ID): $15
Multiple Class Pass
- 5 class pass $70
- 10 class pass $130
Unlimited Class Pass
- 1 Month Unlimited $135
- $75/hr at the studio
- Outside of the studio
-Please call for a quote
**Class pass cards may be shared by immediate family members**
**all class passes expire 3 months after purchase**
SIGN IN TO YOUR WELLNESS LIVING ACCOUNT
MAKE A PURCHASE
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class is scheduled to begin. Use this time to sit quietly, relax your mind, and set your intentions for practice.
- REMOVE YOUR SHOES before entering. There is a space just outside the door to leave your shoes.
- TURN OFF CELL PHONES and pagers – Please do not bring them into the practice area and refrain from using your phone in the shala.
- Help keep the yoga practice area free of clutter by placing your bags, purse, keys, etc., on the hooks in the studio.
- Check-in with the instructor. Inform the teacher about injuries or conditions that may affect your practice.
- Do not come to class with a full stomach (you may experience cramps or nausea during practice). It’s best to eat lightly a few hours before.
- DRINK WATER before and after class to ensure you are properly hydrated.
- FOCUS ONLY ON YOURSELF. Practice with a loving attitude toward yourself and without straining.