To help us better serve you, we appreciate it, if you can register and purchase classes online.
If you have any questions, please ask one of our teachers
Drop-in class: $20
New Clients: 1st week unlimited: $30
(Local residents only please)
First-time Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga: $65
First-time Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga (6 classes) with 1monthly unlimited: $175
Multiple Class Pass
• 5 class pass $70
•10 class pass $130
Unlimited Class Pass
• 1 Month Unlimited – w/ auto-renewal $135
• 1 Month Unlimited $150
(no commitment; does not automatically renew)
• $75/hr at the studio
• Outside of the studio
-Please call for a quote
**all class passes expire 3 months after purchase**
SIGN IN TO YOUR WELLNESS LIVING ACCOUNT
MAKE A PURCHASE
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class is scheduled to begin. Use this time to sit quietly, relax your mind, and set your intentions for practice.
- REMOVE YOUR SHOES before entering. There is a space just outside the door to leave your shoes.
- TURN OFF CELL PHONES and pagers – Please do not bring them into the practice area and refrain from using your phone in the shala.
- Help keep the yoga practice area free of clutter by placing your bags, purse, keys, etc., on the hooks in the studio.
- Check-in with the instructor. Inform the teacher about injuries or conditions that may affect your practice.
- Do not come to class with a full stomach (you may experience cramps or nausea during practice). It’s best to eat lightly a few hours before.
- DRINK WATER before and after class to ensure you are properly hydrated.
- FOCUS ONLY ON YOURSELF. Practice with a loving attitude toward yourself and without straining.