Two Rivers Yoga
in New Braunfels, TX
Our vision is to provide our community with an oasis for the body, mind and spirit – a place to learn how to awaken your soul while nourishing your mind and body through yoga. We believe life is about balance, and everyone can benefit from the practice of yoga
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class is scheduled to begin. Use this time to sit quietly, relax your mind, and set your intentions for practice.
- REMOVE YOUR SHOES before entering. There is a space just outside the door to leave your shoes.
- Please sign in/ check in at the front desk and turn off your cell phone BEFORE getting yourself set up for class.
- Drink water before and after class to ensure you are properly hydrated.
- Focus only on yourself. Practice with a loving attitude toward yourself and without straining.