- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class is scheduled to begin. Use this time to sit quietly, relax your mind, and set your intentions for practice.
- REMOVE YOUR SHOES before entering. There is a space just outside the door to leave your shoes.
- TURN OFF CELL PHONES and pagers – Please do not bring them into the practice area and refrain from using your phone in the shala.
- Help keep the yoga practice area free of clutter by placing your bags, purse, keys, etc., on the hooks in the studio.
- Check-in with the instructor. Inform the teacher about injuries or conditions that may affect your practice.
- Do not come to class with a full stomach (you may experience cramps or nausea during practice). It's best to eat lightly a few hours before.
- DRINK WATER before and after class to ensure you are properly hydrated.
- FOCUS cartoon porn
ONLY ON YOURSELF. Practice with a loving attitude toward yourself and without straining.